The focus of the role will be to provide training and assessment in Gas, particularly in Gas Meter installation, and carrying out mentoring and course development. This varied role will suit a highly motivated, organised individual who wants to work as part of a close knit team, and provide an opportunity to learn new skills.
Your role will include:
- Delivery of classroom based and practical training courses to learners
- Identifying training needs and analysis of individuals and organisations
- Mentoring and management of leaners
- Designing training programmes and learning resources in a variety of formats
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes
- Maintaining records and ensuring compliance with Quality Management Systems
- Assessing candidates in ACS and QCF/RQF qualifications
- Liaising with external clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong gas background with experience of working in the gas industry
- Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to tailor delivery to different audiences
- Commercial Gas qualifications/experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Appropriate Gas qualifications
- Training/Teaching and Assessing qualifications would be an advantage, but not essential
- Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
As a small company, you will be an integral and important part of our team and vital in developing the business.
We can offer the right candidate:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge in a rapidly expanding company
- Progression opportunities and the chance to work with a friendly team in an organisation devoted to quality
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org